DUBLIN–(Business WIRE)–The “Extended-Distance Standard Freight Trucking World Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Effect and Recovery to 2030” report has been additional to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s presenting.
This report supplies strategists, marketers and senior management with the essential data they want to evaluate the worldwide lengthy-distance standard freight trucking sector as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The world-wide extensive-length standard freight trucking market place is expected to expand from $536.55 billion in 2020 to $601.87 billion in 2021 at a compound once-a-year progress amount (CAGR) of 12.2%. The advancement is mainly thanks to the providers rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 effect, which experienced before led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote functioning, and the closure of professional routines that resulted in operational issues. The market is predicted to access $826.54 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 8.3%.
- XPO Logistics Inc.
- YRC Globally Inc.
- FedEx Company
- JB Hunt Transport Providers Inc.
- Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc.
- Aged Dominion Freight Line
- Progressive Carriers
- Joe’s Logistics
- Universal Truckload
- Reynold Transportation
- Carolina Cargo Freight Expediters
- Spirit Trucking Traces
- Kivi Bros. Trucking
- Mangino Keeping
- Erik Holdings
- Duncan Trucking
- Transportation Holdings
- GFA Alabama
- C&S Wholesale Grocers
- Kenan Advantage Group
- Universal Logistics Holdings (Nasdaq: Uacl)
- Ceva Logistics Us Holdings
- Hub Group (Nasdaq: Hubg)
- Aaa Cooper Transportation
- Charlotte Truck Center
- Estes Convey Traces
- UPS Freight
- ABF Freight System
- R+L Carriers
- Saia Motor Freight Line
- Central Transport Worldwide
- Oak Harbor Freight Traces
- Central Freight Traces
- Daylight Transportation
- New Penn Motor Categorical
- New England Motor Freight
- A. Duie Pyle
- Roadrunner Transportation
- AAA Cooper Transportation
- Pitt Ohio Transportation Team
- Dayton Freight Traces
- Ahead Air
- Averitt Convey
- Southeastern Freight Strains
Causes to Obtain
- Acquire a truly world wide point of view with the most extensive report available on this market masking 12+ geographies.
- Fully grasp how the marketplace is remaining afflicted by the coronavirus and how it is very likely to arise and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and nation methods on the foundation of neighborhood data and assessment.
- Identify growth segments for expenditure.
- Outperform opponents utilizing forecast info and the motorists and tendencies shaping the marketplace.
- Understand prospects based mostly on the most recent current market exploration results.
- Benchmark functionality from important opponents.
- Make use of the relationships between critical facts sets for top-quality strategizing.
- Ideal for supporting your inside and external shows with reliable large good quality facts and analysis
The long-length general freight trucking industry consists of gross sales of prolonged-length standard freight trucking expert services and linked products by entities (businesses, sole traders, and partnerships) that offer extensive-distance basic freight trucking companies. Common freight institutions deal with a extensive wide variety of commodities, commonly palletized and transported in a container or van trailer. Prolonged-length common freight trucking establishments typically deliver trucking concerning metropolitan locations which may possibly cross region borders. Included in this field are institutions functioning as truckload (TL) or significantly less than truckload (LTL) carriers. Only goods and solutions traded between entities or sold to conclude shoppers are bundled.
Electric powered vans are staying increasingly utilized by the lengthy-distance normal freight trucking market place for transportation which is envisioned to propel the market progress. Quite a few vendors and transporters are putting in substantial orders of electric vehicles for beverage routes and last-mile shipping and delivery. In September 2020, Amazon bought 10 electric trucks from Lion Electric powered, and in September 2019, Amazon purchased 100,000 electric supply vans from startup Rivian with deliveries from 2021 to 2024. Equally, in November 2018, FedEx Corp. expanded its fleet to 1000 electric powered shipping automobiles of which 100 have been purchased from Chanje Power and leased 900 from Ryder Technique.
The extensive-length typical freight trucking marketplace coated in this report is segmented by companies into truckload carriers much less-than-truckload carriers other transportation expert services and by activities into typical long-distance truckload transit general extended-length significantly less-than-truckload transit logistics arranging container trucking very long-length motor freight trucking very long-length.
In June 2020, Mark-It Categorical Logistics, a US-based mostly intermodal trucking and freight brokerage organization, has acquired the functioning assets of Sava Transportation for an undisclosed amount of money. The acquisition will help Mark-It Convey Logistics to present flexible and sturdy solutions to their buyers and will include 20 far more vehicles to its fleet. This acquisition will also diversify its shopper base and improve the current market share. Sava Transportation, a US-dependent corporation specializing in intermodal targeted visitors.
An raise in producing output of various industries is predicted to push the growth of the prolonged-length typical freight trucking market place. More producing output phone calls for more trucking to have the freight from just one place to one more. In March 2020, Tesla prepared to maximize electric automobile generation capability in China. This creation capability will be 250,000 autos a calendar year. To transportation these produced cars and trucks, there will be a will need for freight trucking. In June 2020, Tesla semi which is utilized for extensive haul trucking was transporting the cars. Hence, the amplified producing output which outcomes in amplified trucking for transportation of the completed solutions is main to the development of the long-distance normal freight trucking market.
For more info about this report take a look at https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kjplec